We may collect the and process the following data from you:
• Information that you may provide by filling forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to a service provided by us, purchasing publications through our Website, posting material on or to our Websiteor requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem to our website.
• If you contact us we may keep a copy of your correspondence.
• Details of the transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• In order to comply with any of our legal and regulatory obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by choosing not to check certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data